Ayatana bug tags

Hello,

On request of Jorge Castro I've defined a few bug tags for use with
several transitioning projects related to Ayatana.

The two new tags are 'global-menu' —
<https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=global-menu> —
and 'trayaway' —
<https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=trayaway>. The
first one is for problems that arise with applications when the Global
Menu is enabled. Currently there are no bugs using that tag. The
second tag is for the Notification Area transition —
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NotificationAreaTransition> — some
applications still refer to the tray in their settings and dialogues,
but that should be removed once the tray is gone as well.

Another tag we've been using last cycle was 'indicator-application' —
<https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=indicator-application>
— for bugs related to the Application Indicators. At first the tag was
mostly used for applications that needed to be ported to Application
Indicators (the tag still gives you a nice list if you want to do some
work), but later in the cycle bug reports about issues with the
implementation of Application Indicators in the users also ended up on
this list.

I would like to ask everyone at the two lists to use the tags when
necessary. But only when necessary, because if we want to make sure
the list of bugs under a certain tag remains usable we need to tag
with care. This means: don't tag bugs reported against the projects
themselves, i.e. don't tag bug reports reported against the
'indicator-application' package with 'indicator-application'. The tags
are purely for issues with those projects in _other_ applications.

The complete list can be found at
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Tags#Ayatana>. Please keep the tag list
up-to-date if you add a new one.

Regards,