Re: Replace "Minimize" with "Push Down"

There's a few hidden gems in Compiz/Metacity.  If you right-click the
maximise, it will maximise left/right only.  Middle click on maximise and it
will maximise up/down only.

My middle-click (Logitech mouse) is next to useless, so I always have to
re-map the send-to-back function from middle-click anywhere on title window
to right-click.

I wouldn't replace minimise though.  I like a clean desktop.