Inconsistencies from LHS buttons

This is not complaining about their position and demanding they be put on the right. I know such a message would be pointless.  I however notice a few inconsistencies brought about by their placement.

Indicator Session:
I brought this up in an earlier thread, but was drowned out by the thread about single-click folders.  If the left hand side of the screen is for starting/quitting and the right is for status, then shouldn't Indicator Session go on the left as well?

Tabbed Applications:
Firefox, gedit, Nautilus, etc.  All these applications have their close buttons on the right hand side of their respective tab.

Appearance Preferences:
The thumbnails do not correctly show the LHS buttons for Ambiance, Radiance and Dust

GNOME Shell:
This may be something more for GNOME devs, but the window controls end up on the right when using GNOME Shell, also closing windows from the Activities Overlay also is in the upper right corner.