Re: Inconsistencies from LHS buttons

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 16:53 -0400, Alex Schoof wrote:
> +1
>
> Chromium now can do LHS, but you're right: there are a lot of common
> applications where button placemennt is inconsistant. The gnome-shell
> point isbalso valid, with gnome 3 just around the corner, we need to
> nail this down.

GNOME Shell is a moving target. We should be keeping an eye on it, but
we can't use it as a basis for any decisions just yet. Even the GNOME
devs don't know how it's going to end up looking--no one will until
after the formal user testing . (Case in point, the build I'm running
has the Add/Remove workspace buttons on the bottom-right.)