Re: Tagging in Nautilus

Hi Chris

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 20:22, Chris Coulson <chrisccoulson@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Tracker already has the ability to tag files in Nautilus, but I don't
> think there's a UI anywhere for navigating those just yet (you can
> search from them). You can try the latest tracker for yourself by
> installing it from [1]. :-)
>
> Regards
> Chris
>
> [1] - https://edge.launchpad.net/~tracker-team/+archive/tracker

I don't want to be lazy about this, so please let me ask just one thing:
Is Nautilus file and folder tagging via tracker ready for testing?

Thanks for letting me know the above stuff already, i was very happy back
when i read your message.. So sorry for responding only now.
I have a lot of questions and tons of points on this topic, so perhaps if
testing makes sense, i can refine my position a little..

thanks