Re: The Me Menu and specific applications

On 08/06/10 20:18, Conscious User wrote:
> More and more applications are adopting the Messaging Menu
> and users are getting more choices for taking advantage of
> it. But what about the Me Menu? Are there plans to
> establish an API that all IM/microblog app developers
> can use to communicate with it?

Yes. The messaging menu API is pretty solid. The Me Menu is still
evolving, so we'll focus on getting the experience great with core apps
and then broaden the appeal.

There's a small chance we want to reshape the combination of them,
because there's an inherent trickiness with "going online" being exposed
in two places, essentially.

Mark