Re: Ubuntu themes(future)

>You should have made more clear from the beginning.
>You are taking a wrong approach. For something that
>is so obviously a *work in progress*, you should
>*ask* before *assuming* anything.

>Who said the current colors will be kept?

>Who said the different button sizes are not simply
>caused by the fact that the developers didn't have
>the time to change all element sizes yet?

>Before criticizing something, you should make sure
>it's not a temporary state. What you are currently
>doing is seeing a building under construction and
>criticizing it for having an incomplete wall.

I know perfectly well that is temporary, is precisely why now is the
time to decide and talk.

as I said before you have to think first and then do, seeing how little
has been done in progress, I think missing discuss issues generated by
design.

this is what ayatana list is destined to do? discuss design issues
generated.

Daniel.P