Re: Ubuntu themes(future)

> I know perfectly well that is temporary, is precisely why now is the
> time to decide and talk.
>
> as I said before you have to think first and then do, seeing how little
> has been done in progress, I think missing discuss issues generated by
> design.
>
> this is what ayatana list is destined to do? discuss design issues
> generated.

Precisely. Discuss *design issues*, not *unintentional bugs*. Before
starting a discussion, make sure you are talking about the first, and
not the second. For example, did you try simply *asking* the theme
authors if the differences in button size were intended or a bug?
Did you try asking if they have a mockup of the final goal?

It might be the case that the developers *already agree* and are
*already doing* every thing you said, rendering the discussion
useless.

What you are doing right now is equivalent to saying "a design issue
with Maverick Alpha 1 is having the same wallpaper than Lucid" or
something like that.