Re: Secure Identity Design

Hey Martin,

I wouldnt recommend adding it to the me-menu at all. Putting it in
accessories and just having it there would be a lot better. The reason
is kinda obvious most users dont use gpg keys and wouldnt have any need
for them to be there. Maybe you could add it to about-me instead.

Great idea though and id love to add some of the goodness to fix the
quickly gpg, ssh mess at the moment.

On a side note the whole trust requests thing goes right over my head it
would be one of those features that I would completely ignore or just
hit accept for everything.

--fagan