Re: Start Menu Concept

if you wanted to save the extra click, just like how the current ubuntu menu
opens up a sub menu when you hover over a selection (accessories), you could
have the box scroll to follow the mouse. Or just make it expand out larger
to accommodate the larger selection. I  could probably argue the design out
but that would probably just drive people farther away from it...its hard to
say that the windows menu design is wrong with the huge base of users they
have...or that the gshell Ideas are nonsense because there are fairly smart
people on both sides...I'm just trying to mix them both together. Might take
a little imagination tho...