Re: Start Menu Concept

One of the best parts of labels is that they help separate groups of items,
which the different background color, icon size's and text color try to do.
So in this case labels would only help to identify the group at large to
which the folder icons I feel already do a sufficient job. I would also like
to think the "places" could be swapped out with shortcuts to programs.
Example > Pictures > Shotwell. So labeling might limit what the side plane
could become. On a brighter note if labeling were added i'm sure it be a
simple fix to hide or show/theme based on preference.