Re: [Usability] GNOME Main Menu and the Distribution Logo

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Karl Goetz <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "About gnome" under 'System' is the only place I can see an obvious
> gnome reference on my desktop (2.22 provided by Debian). Is there
> anything else they can remove? The foot in the corner is what started
> this debate after all :)
> kk

Hello Karl,

I think, what Stormy is referring to is the branding's visibility on the
panel (without having to open a menu or something). I believe that it's
important to see the branding all the time except if an application is on
fullscreen mode, because GNOME distributors will find a way to make their
brands visible so we might as well set a good standard upstream.

Regards,
Allan
http://live.gnome.org/AllanCaeg