Re: Light Sound Theme

 Hi Chris

Thanks for the pointer to the sound theme, here are some comments:

In general, I think we want something "lighter", more ethereal. Quite a
number of the instruments seemed to be full-bodied, more like piano's
than harpsichords, if you know what I mean.

The -connect-3 and -disconnect-3 sounds seemed very muted, stifled almost.

Empty-Trash sounds magical, but not related to trash at all. I don't
think we want anything harsh like a shredder, but we want something that
sounds appropriate, like a match striking or paper crumpling or paper
landing in a trash can.

Error-1 was appropriately cautionary but still pleasant, while error-2
sounds like a prelude to a shower scene of the ketchup variety.

Notification-2 was interesting, but seems to choke at the end.

I liked the peaceful lift at the end of shutdown-1 and -4. shutdown-3
seemed sad, but -2 had a gentle slowing and nice lilt in the finish too.
I think -4 takes the prize for me.

All of the startup sounds strike me as being a little mournful.

Hope that helps!

Mark