Re: Time & Date indicator settings dialog

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 17:56 -0400, Martin Owens wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 14:27 -0500, Ted Gould wrote:
> > Just an FYI, the GSettings keys already exist[1] and the menu already
> > installs them.  Just the only way to set them is with the editor.  A
> > GUI
> > could simply set those keys.
>
> Are the settings documented? I was expecting a link to a wiki or perhaps
> spec doc which would show the kind of possibilities available.

I don't think there's currently a utility to turn gsettings XML with the
proper documentation in it into a webpage or other document, but I think
that'd be pretty cool.  I imagine that most GNOME projects would find it
useful if you would make such a tool as they're all moving to gsettings
right now.

		--Ted