Re: Unity: An interactive Mock up of GUI ideas

That sounds very interesting.

It would be great if the UI development could be accessible to a wider
community with a more graphical focus.

Also, this sounds more flexible to issues such as switching from
landscape to portrait as the apps could be doing their needed reshuffle
in a common language.