Re: Panel Applet Icons

If we are going to add a restore to default why not add a save current
layout and a restore to saved layout? My wife does a lot presentations and
when she switches from her native 1920x1200 to the 1024x768 of most
projectors sometimes the top panel gets messed up. An option to restore to a
previous saved setting would help her and people how accidentally mess up a
panel.

Raymond

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S I 9000