Re: Handling workspaces in Unity's launcher

Hi Seb,

I really love your idea <http://ubuntuone.com/p/Mi2/>, it really seems
similar to mine but has some interesting differences:

   - I like how you can get a quicklist to rename or close a workspace.
   - I don't quite understand saving / opening workspace states. Could you
   elaborate?
   - I love having a "+" space where you can drag a launcher to move its
   window to a new workspace, or just click it to create a new workspace.
   - I don't think I like each workspace having a titlebar and also the name
   on the right side: I think those take precious space, especially horizontal
   space. I think right-clicking the workspace should have the same effect
   (moving when clicked, triggering expose when clicked again, opening a
   quicklist when right-clicked)