Re: Unity and tooltips

I'll take this opportunity to point out that the arguments here for window
previews are additional examples of the benefits to David Prieto's proposal
on handling multi-window launchers.

https://lists.launchpad.net/ayatana/msg04030.html

<https://lists.launchpad.net/ayatana/msg04030.html>It seems to me there are
ample cases pointing toward some means of window previews utilizing Compiz
for Unity.

Bret Kuhns