Re: [ayatana] Enter for quick selection in Unity menu

I posted the same idea in the Ubuntu forums; I think the search shold show
the results just like now, but highlighting one of them, that will be
launched if the user presses enter. This would make it really useful and
fast for the user.

And if it was like Gnome-Do, that learns from past user selections, it would
really be great. In fact, maybe some code of Gnome-Do or similar
applications could be used there.