'Control Center' should be in 'Launcher' not in 'Session Menu'

Just got the news from the following link:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/03/ubuntu-natty-adds-control-centre-entry-to-session-menu/

My opinion is - 'Control Center' should be in 'Launcher' not in 'Session
Menu'. Actually, Session menu has nothing in common with Control Center! The
Control Center should be in launcher. So that people can easily get access
to the control center.  I think it'll be very difficult to find out for the
users that to change the preferences of his desktop he has to go to the
Session Menu. Also by placing it on the launcher, it actually saves one
click... :)

What do you think?

--
M. Adnan Quaium