Re: 'Control Center' should be in 'Launcher' not in 'Session Menu'

M. Adnan Quaium wrote:
> +1
> Me menu sounds promising.

I'm seeing arguments against the Session Menu and the
Launcher, but no arguments actually in favor of the
Me Menu specifically. I think it would be equally
or more inadequate than the Session Menu.

I agree with the previous proposal of making it a Dash
view. The control center is just a categorized set of
application shortcuts, exactly what the Dash is
optimized to handle.

Follow ups