Mosaic Snap feature for Natty

You know, Snap (or Aero Snap) is a great feature and very useful indeed, but
it's too Windows 7-like and I think we can make it better.

If we are implementing (say, copying) a feature, we can't make it the same
way they did. That's why I think there are some features to be included.

There are windows that doesn't need to be maximized, nor need to take a half
of the screen (say, like an update-manager "downloading" dialog).

Let's say you have three windows that need your attention: A game you're
playing with a gamepad (so that you can play it with other window focused),
an IM chat and the IM online list.

Then you move the game to the very edge of the screen and it will resize to
only take a quarter of the screen, move the instant messaging window to the
other edge of the screen, so that the two first windows take only half of
the screen and the last one you move to the left-side of the screen, it
should take the other half of the screen."
The final result should look like this:

[image: Mockup.png]

Follow ups