Animation Speeds in Unity.

I just jumped on unity//natty alpha3. And one of my current painpoints is
the animation speeds. While the animations themselves are nice and smooth
several of them take rather too long. This is complexed by the problem that
several of the animations are on things that have to be accessed repeatedly.

Ex: workspaces zooming in and out. I use workspaces a lot. no, a ton.
>sidebar: there is a lot of screenspace being wasted on the background as
well, whats with the fat black background//borders?

Ex: Multiple windows expose
>sidebar: this double click action took me some time to discover, and was
really frustrating, when swtiching between 2 windows of the same
application.

In my opinion these animations need to be as fast as the one where the
window becomes maximized/unmaximized.

--
Saleel

Follow ups