Aero-Expo Reconciliation

I've seen many calling for an aero-peek-like function to be brought
into Unity. I would like to say that by and large this is completely
unnecessary given that Unity's already present expo feature.* However
I do see that there is room for improvement in the implementation with
the addition of tab/document recognition. What's the point of the expo
when I have two Firefox windows open with, hypothetically, six tabs in
each. In the current framework, I am required to remember that these
tabs are in window one and those tabs are in window two. The same
scenario can be ascribed to Gedit or even possibly LibreOffice. Expo
puts the focus more on the chrome and less on the content currently.
And isn't that contrary to the point of Unity? (to get more focus on
the content)

I suppose, looking at this, I cannot help seeing a blatant connection
to MPT's recent quitting article about the discrepancies about closing
documents vs. closing the application.

*Some would argue about the hover vs. double click implementation of
these two features. (Though I read today that expo is supposed to
happen on the first click? It's never worked that way for me...) My
personal opinion is that the double click is the better option as it
requires actual user action to bring up these content-covering
features instead of possible inadvertently covering content just
because your pointer happens to be in that area.