Re: Design problem: Menus hidden by default in Unity

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 08:37 -0300, Conscious User wrote:

> You completely missed my point. Yes, I'm talking about the lack of
> communication between the design team and the community,

yup, I replied to only that part of your mail.. and referred only to
that part as being re-hashed.. :-)

> but this
> time as a mere *consequence* of issue actually being discussed:
> that the communication is broken *internally* on the design team.

As for the second part I agree, and I addressed that in my reply towards
Matthew.

I still believe JohnLea might have not realized it was MPT who filed the
bug. Which was why I asked if MPT confirmed, before making this an open
discussion.

Else, we are in a huge mess, if they are lacking communication too.. :s

--
Cheers,
Vish