Activities/Downloads Unity Place

*Downloads*
I don't know if something similar is already planned or not but I would love
to see a "Downloads Place" to which all apps could push individual download
status. Such a place can provide a nice and quick way to control all active
downloads across apps including torrents.

*
Activities*
This is much broader than the Downloads place, and the downloads place can
possible reside as a sub-category of this place. An Activities place would
show all ongoing tasks in the dash with ways to control or switch between
them. For example, it could have a Active Windows/Apps section, Downloads
section, Disk burning, File transfers etc.

This would result in three default places: Applications, Files and Folders
and Activities.

--
Owais Lone
Skype: owais.lone