Re: Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

Any icon theme will looks ok if the inner icon size of the Launcher reduced to
32 px (Like in Maverick version)  instead of 48 px (Current Natty version)

________________________________
From: Owais Lone <hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tomasz Janusz <tomick@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, March 20, 2011 7:07:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Ayatana] Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

>I think, in my personal opinion Launcher looks very good with Faenza icon style.
>Shape of icons in Faenza style fit very well to Launcher Entries

I can only second that.

BUT Faenza looks little iPhone-ish :)

So what? They look awesome and that's why one should use them not if they look
different.

..

Long  ago we were told that a new icon theme was in works. What is the news  on
that. If work has not begun yet, could we ship Faenza as default and  build our
icon theme on that? After all Faenza fits in perfectly with  Unity.

--
Owais Lone
Skype: owais.lone