Re: Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

Ottoman Kent wrote:

> Any icon theme will looks ok if the inner icon size of the Launcher
> reduced to 32 px (Like in Maverick version)  instead of 48 px (Current
> Natty version)

Actually, the new version of Natty (3.6.6) Support icons resizing, from
32 px to 64 px.

Owais Lone wrote:

> Long ago we were told that a new icon theme was in works. What is the
> news on that.

Yes, that's right. The new icon theme will appear in Ubuntu 11.10 or in
the next LTS.

Now my opinion, I agree with some comments. I think that Ubuntu's icons
are nice but maybe to childish for Ubuntu.

Regards!

--
Enviado desde Ubuntu