Re: Lenses need a method to provide attribution for APIs

Le mercredi 06 avril 2011 à 10:08 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen a
écrit :
> > My initial suggestion is something like this:
> >

> >     model.set_attribution_image(url, text)
> >

> > A mock-up of how this could look: http://i.imgur.com/uhucj.png
> >

> > What do you think?
>
> I think it is an excellent point. There is a very fine line to walk,
> though, to not make the interface look too cheap with attribution logos
> plastered left and right.

To avoid UI cluttering, there could be a special "about:sources" search.

For example, the Books Lens has 4 different sources (Google Books,
OpenLibrary, Project Gutenberg and Google Images) via 3 API (Google
Books, Google Images and Blekko) and there will be more...
I would be happy with a solution keeping the actual visual style,
displaying logos and names like search items, away from the actual
search results.

-- David