Re: Compiz default animations are too fast

If you're having trouble seeing the animations, you might try setting a slow
keybpard shortcut in the composite plugin settings.

Actually, I really like the speed of the Ubuntu animations. The windows
animations are definitely too slow, and sometimes I feel like I have to wait
for the animation.

That said, I don't think there is an open animation by default. This could
definitely be changed. Just make sure it's fast. 120 Ms is a great speed.