Re: New natty scrollbar issues

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Mitja Pagon <mitja.pagon@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I see this scrollbars as another solution in search of a problem to solve
> and in the process introducing more problems than it solves.  When will
> people realize that this is not the right approach to do things.

The main advantage of the new scrollbars is that their real estate
consumption is essentially 0. This may feel as a minor change when you're
sitting in front of a 25" screen, but on my tiny notebook where every pixel
counts, the improvement is significant. So yes, there are still some issues,
but calling the scrollbars "another solution in search of a problem" appears
quite unfair to me.

M. S.