Re: Window switching

Bugs you can vote for regarding window switching / minimized windows:
Please add list of running windows of an app, to its launcher icon
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/740862

Natty: Unity launcher buttons should allow to minimize apps, not just
launch/restore
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/733349

very hard to distinguish/select text documents in the expose window
spread
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/734253