Re: Multiple virtual desktops in Unity

Hi all,

If the end user is the target audience, then the default settings for Unity
should be the ones most familiar to everyone, which is windows opening in
the current Workspace.

That being said, for those that use the Workspaces, there should be an
option to map certain applications to Workspaces. Then you'd have all you
Internet apps put together, another Workspace for Office like apps, etc.

A nice idea would be to have each Workspace with it's own wallpaper, or any
other visual indicator for when the dock is not visible.