Super-W for programs in current workspace

(My first attempt to send this mail seems to have failed... Hope I
don't multi-post.)

Hi!

I am trying out the Ubuntu 11.04 beta and trying to get the hang of
Unity. I like it so far, especially the Super-W and Super-S
functionality. What I miss though are two things:

1. I keep LOTS of windows open at the same time and use workspaces to
organize them into categories for quick shifting. I love the Super-W
functionality, but would really like it to only select between the
programs in the current workspace (like alt-tab but looking like
Super-W) since this seems most logical to me. Is this possible to
achieve at present? (If not, I would like to submit it as a feature
request.)

2. This may be due to the default 11.04 theme or something, but the
difference between the selected and non-selected windows in Super-W/S
mode is minimal. Is it possible to change this?

(I hope this has not already been answered somewhere, tried searching
without success.)

Best regards and thanks for a nice UI,
//Leo

Follow ups