Re: Some feedback regarding Unity

- it would be nice to have the possibility to change the icon size

Go to CCSM, Unity Plugin ;)

- don't see the usefulness of "favorites".  For frequently used
applications I would definitely create a desktop or launcher icon
rather than open Dash and click on a "favorite".

I personally have never considered putting Mines, KPatience or SuperTuxKart,
which I use a lot, in the launcher. I have never considered cluttering my
desktop either, so...

*Peterson*
*http://petercast.net*