Re: Apply a real grid feature for both the Gnome 2.x desktop and Unity

Before posting to this list, please first reconsider whether what you want
to report might not be a bug. This one certainly is, and I reported it a
while ago:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus/+bug/713224https://bugs.launchpad.net/nautilus/+bug/713224
Head over to launchpad and mark yourself as affected!

Remember this list is about *design *and not bugs.