Re: Apply a real grid feature for both the Gnome 2.x desktop and Unity

Yeah I think they do too, but I wasn't sure if the Unity shell implemented
it's own version of the desktop or something like that. I said "Since Gnome
2.x is an alternative desktop session that will probably not disappear in
the near future it should be fixed for that as well" more as another reason
to see to that it gets done.