Message Indicator Behavior

 The message indicator really needs some love. The current behavior is
pretty un-intuitive regarding IM's. When you get a new IM you can click the
indicator and click the message their to bring up the chat window, this is
great. What isn't great is if you go back to another window and want yo go
back to your message window, the window just disappears from the indicator
until you get a new IM. This is just inconsistent and confusing behavior.
You should always have all chat windows listed in the indicator.

Say you can an im from someone, and they sent you a link. You open it, click
the link and want to respond, but you can't go back to the indicator, I have
so move my mouse all the way to the other side of the screen and unhide the
dock. This irks me to no end! The indicator would be so much more useful if
it just listed all open chat windows.

Follow ups