New Alt-Tab

So I saw the video for Oneiric's Alt-Tab on OMG Ubuntu and I was a bit disappointed. It just seemed like icons with a bit of the coverflow tilting.

It's probably too late to implement now, but I had the idea where Alt-Tab would make the launcher visible, non running applications would be desaturated and in the main view the window(s) for only the highlighted app would show (expose view if mulitple windows).
This way, it stays consistent with look at the launcher for running applications and provides previews to the content of said applications.

Follow ups