Re: What about the Dash on Oneiric Ocelot ?

Hi, I've earlier suggested removing the lenses from the launcher and
integrating into the dash main page instead. I made a mockup but without
lens titles which obviously would be required:
http://i.imgur.com/76Jge.jpg

Here is the original post:
https://lists.launchpad.net/ayatana/msg05999.html