Re: FW: Middle Click Feature For Indicators

I understood it as standardizing the behavior of the indicators. Instead of
having different menus appear for right click and left click, there is one
for both, and a middle click shortcut.
On Aug 7, 2011 11:45 AM, "nick rundy" <nrundy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So is right-click no more for Indicators? I seem to remember this big
effort to get rid of right-click functionality for Indicators. But now a
middle-click functionality is being added? This strikes me as rather
bizarre. Is there a wiki that explains the design ideas behind this?