The new Orange-Ubuntu-Button on the Launcher

With the recent Unity update, the Ubuntu's 'circle of friends' button has
changed it's place from the left of the top panel to the top of the
Launcher. It seems a great move to me if the usability is considered. But to
my view, there is one problem with the new arrangement. I don't think the
Ubuntu-Button on the launcher is flashing it's importance properly to the
user. Let me explain it

The launcher is the place for launch applications. From the stack of the
several app-buttons in the launcher, the Ubuntu-button is not
distinguishable and easily clickable. But it should be 'more focused' (or
flashy) as it is the 'start' button for almost everything in Ubuntu. So it
should be designed in such a way that at the first glance the user must know
this is the 'center for everything'. With the current interface, if a newbie
starts the Ubuntu for the first time, unless he is familiar with the
Big-Orange-Ubuntu-Button, he'll be confused with a series of squared-buttons
in the launcher as well as which one to click for starting his work! I think
the Ubuntu-button in the launcher doesn't shout at the user - "Click Me,
Dear!"

The button should be stand out from the other buttons in the launcher. Take
an example of Windows, where the Windows logo button is placed quarter way
outside the bottom panel and which successfully catches the proper attention
of the user. Well ... no need to follow Windows, may be we can figure out a
more attractive way to make the Ubuntu-button more distinguishable from the
other launcher buttons. Remember, Ubuntu-Button is not an app button like
the rest of the launcher buttons, rather it is the heart of the usability of
Ubuntu, the starting point of using Ubuntu. So the button must be made stand
out from the rest of the launcher buttons.

But, how can we make it more distinguishable than others? I've some
suggestions:

1. May be we can introduce an animated spinning Ubuntu-logo (like a wheel)
which spins all the time to attract the user and stops spinning at mouse
hovering. Or a 3D rotating Ubuntu-button can be introduced.
2. The button may have a glowing effect all the time. As the other Launcher
buttons does not have a glowing effect, it surely can catch the attention of
a user.
3. Or the Ubuntu-button can be much bigger than the rest of the buttons
(well ... then it would be a Windows idea).
4. May be a separator can be put in between the Ubuntu buttons and the rest
of the buttons.
5. Any more idea? Anyone?

Regards
Adnan