Re: We need AppLauncher screen edge alignment configuration!

Wouldn't it work anyway since the BUB is now inside the AppLauncher area?
All corners are a great position according to Fitt's Law so there's no need
to move the position of the BUB relative to the rest of the launcher - and
the Dash would ofcourse unflod accordingly.