Re: We need AppLauncher screen edge alignment configuration!

Well, you're still suggesting moving the Ubuntu button to the bottom
left when the Launcher is at the bottom, right? The problem with that
is that it disturbs the overall consistency of the desktop. I mean,
the Ubuntu button and the Dash are (should be) central to Unity
desktop and moving them around would diminish their role. With the
current design, their role is already reduced to a "just another
Launcher widget", similar to KDE. That's why I posted that proposal,
so that they're really emphasized as they should be...