Re: Making menus easier to find

On 28 August 2011 21:53, Apoorva Sharma <appi2012@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would be curious to see what it would feel like to have the items switched
> by default. In such a scenario, only the App Name would be visible on the
> panel, and the menus would be visible by default. Upon mouseover of the app
> name, the app title would slide to the right.

If I understand you correctly, you would try showing the app name, but
not the app window's title. This is not nice for Firefox as Firefox
uses the window title to display the current webpage's title and this
is important information. Also it's not nice for LibreOffice which
uses the window title to display the document name which is even more
important.

Jeremy