Re: Making menus easier to find

Jeremy, it's been asked numerous times because it is what users want and what Canonical ignores. That ~should~ tell you something.

And yes, this kind of thing is far more visible than whatever else Canonical employees and Ubuntu volunteers are working on right now. Whatever the merits of everything else, this is the outer packaging. That's just the way it is.