Re: Making menus easier to find

2011/8/29 Eylem Koca <eylemkoca@xxxxxxxxx>

> I have to say, I _love_ the application button idea on the corner! The
> thing is, it should be confined within the titlebar limits. Think
> about vertically (or horizontally ) maximizing the window, or just
> tiling it to one side of the screen...

Makes sense. Maybe a "flat" button ala indicator-applets would work better,
as it would fit entirely within the title bar (a round button at 16x16 px
would be too small a target and anything larger would have to get out of the
window - my example used 32x32 px).

Then again, cutting a few px when tiling/semi-maximizing could look nice.
This is what e.g. Opera does with their logo.