Re: Thunderbird needs tighter panel integration

> 2011/9/7 Carl Ansell <afccarl1994@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> This is why I propose that Thunderbird should be allowed to run as a
> background process to check for messages, so that the Thunderbird window
> does not need to be constantly open.

Nothing bugs me since years more than this. There are some primary tasks
that everyone preforms using a computer, browse the web, write documents *and
reading & writing mails*. I never understood why there is not a daemon
running in the background checking for new mails. This would be the most
useful feature that I can think of. Unity Dash search is nice, but fare
behind auto notification feature.

There is an other program where I miss a 'start service at boot' → Empathy

So long. I love all the work Canonical dose on Unity.
Thibaut