Re: "Ubuntu" Applications

Actually, I intended something more in depth than that. I asked one of the
designers and am going to attempt to begin work on a comprehensive HIG.
Everything about the design needs to be thought out, not just 'integrate
with this.' The problem with this undertaking is that there are so few
applications that can be considered "Ubuntu" applications. Less and more
than you would think. (Though, I've only heard from one person, and his
design choices may not be the consensus of the entire design team)

Provisionally, Mr. Gifford is correct. The are going to be started on, and
presented for peer review. I'm debating how to go about this now less than I
am whether to go about it at all.

I would like some opinions to feedback into this. I know what the designer
said were good designed Ubuntu applications, but what do people here think
are some? And why do you think that? (This includes, looks, structure, and
behavior as well as integration.)