Re: New mockups for theme selector (ubuntu 12.04 )

On 8 September 2011 09:05, James Gifford <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Keep in mind that this is a GNOME program we're talking about here -
> gnome-appearance-properties.
>
> So this might not be suited for Ayatana, you might want to consider
> presenting this to the folks over at gnome.

Actually, the app's name in GNOME 3 is gnome-control-center and the
GNOME developers have no plans to include a theme switcher in System
Settings.

If you'd like to work upstream to benefit other distros as well, you
could ask the gnome-tweak-tool maintainer if he'd like a fancier theme
changer.

Jeremy